Aligned Partners Leads Full Circle CRM Series A Funding
November 12, 2014, SAN MATEO, CA – Full Circle CRM, a leading provider of Marketing Performance Management solutions, announced today that it closed a $3.8 million Series A funding round led by Aligned Partners that also includes WI Harper Group and Salesforce Ventures. Jodi Sherman Jahic, Managing Partner of Aligned Partners, will join the Full Circle CRM board of directors. The new funding will allow Full Circle CRM to bring the critical funnel metrics and campaign performance insights provided by its Marketing Performance Management suite to marketers everywhere.
Providing the Campaign Performance Metrics Every Marketer Needs
For years, companies have invested in CRM solutions to more accurately track and measure sales performance, but marketing teams have not been assessed in the same rigorous way. With the shift to digital marketing, companies can now also measure the performance of their marketing efforts and their impact on revenue. Full Circle’s Marketing Performance Management solutions give marketers the ability to gain visibility into their business results, optimize their marketing spend, and work more productively with their sales counterparts to grow their businesses. Full Circle’s approach of building its products on the Salesforce1 Platform aligns sales and marketing teams so that both groups view the same data, allowing for easier decision making.
Full Circle CRM was founded by four marketing and technology veterans. Bonnie Crater, President and CEO, is a five-time vice president of marketing and former SVP at Salesforce. Dan Appleman, CTO, is a Salesforce MVP and the author of Advanced Apex Programming for Salesforce.com and Force.com. Roan Bear, VP of Customer Success, is a certified salesforce.com consultant with 20 years of experience advising companies on business and marketing strategies as well as technology solutions. Andrea Wildt, now on the advisory board, is a former director of product management for Salesforce.
Comments on the News
- “For years, sales teams have been accountable for their performance as tracked through CRM systems. We believe that marketing can only improve with similar accountability and measurement,” said Jodi Sherman Jahic, Managing Partner at Aligned Partners. “Full Circle’s expertise in Marketing Performance Management and their focus on customer success really shines. We are delighted to be partners with this team.”
- “Our Series A financing will enable us to rapidly expand our operations and bring much needed campaign performance insights to marketing teams around the globe,” said Bonnie Crater, President and CEO, Full Circle CRM. “Not only does this funding validate our company’s mission, but it also validates Marketing Performance Management as a high growth market.”
About Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management Solutions
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management solutions give marketers complete campaign and response lifecycle management applications that make it easy to track, manage and report on every response generated. This response-based approach gives marketing executives insight into the key revenue analytics they need to optimize their marketing portfolio and drive more revenue. The Full Circle CRM Marketing Performance Management Suite includes:
- Full Circle Response Management – The comprehensive marketing performance management product provides integrated funnel analysis for the entire demand generation organization as well as a complete response lifecycle management module. Response Management also includes the weighted campaign influence capabilities of Full Circle Campaign Influence to leverage all the power of the next-generation campaign influence and attribution models to determine which campaigns truly impact revenue.
- Full Circle Campaign Influence – The only campaign influence plug-and-play application that lets marketers understand how campaigns impact pipeline and revenue. Campaign Influence lets marketers go beyond first touch, last touch, and basic multi-touch attribution by leveraging weighted campaign influence models to understand which campaigns play a role in generating pipeline and revenue across each unique business segment.
- Opportunity Gatekeeper – Drives more complete metrics and accurate information for marketing and sales by leveraging a behind-the-scenes workflow that automatically associates a Contact to every Opportunity. Opportunity Gatekeeper drives more accurate campaign influence metrics for marketing and saves time for sales by pre-populating information on the Opportunity record when it is created from a Contact or Account.
- Easy Campaign Member Status – Lets you to define standard or custom member status values by campaign type. Set up the default values once and never worrying about them again.
About Full Circle CRM
Full Circle CRM provides Salesforce users a complete Marketing Performance Management solution that answers all of their marketing questions in one place and helps drive more revenue from every campaign with best-practice response lifecycle management, powerful weighted campaign influence models, and comprehensive marketing and sales funnel metrics. Our cloud-based products are built 100% on the Salesforce1 Platform and are compatible with the leading marketing automation solutions. All of your marketing data is in Salesforce and so are the answers.
Founded by former Salesforce executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists – the Full Circle CRM team knows what it takes to run a successful marketing organization. Our team is passionate about giving marketers the answers they need to prove marketing’s contribution to the bottom line, plan with confidence, and grow revenue. Learn more at www.fullcirclecrm.com.
About Aligned Partners
Aligned Partners is an early-stage venture fund focused on highly capital-efficient companies in the enterprise mobile and cloud computing sectors. Founded by experienced investors with deep venture and operating backgrounds, Aligned Partners helps its portfolio companies achieve tight product-market fit, clear value propositions, rapid growth, and strong company-investor alignment. Aligned Partners is based in Menlo Park, California.